BioX – Glutamine Rush
Supplement regularly with Glutamine Rush to reduce catabolism, boost your immune system, speed up muscle recovery and decrease post- workout muscle soreness! Leaving you time to focus on what matters most: intense training and speedy muscle recovery!
8 in stock
Supplementing regularly with Glutamine Rush will reduce catabolism, boost your immune system, speed up muscle recovery and decrease post- workout muscle soreness. Leaving you time to focus on what matters most: intense training and speedy muscle recovery.
Unlike our competition, Glutamine Rush uses zero fillers and strictly 100% Japanese pharmaceutical grade micronized (150-200 mesh) Glutamine which is considered to be the finest in the world! BioX refuses to compromise our stringent quality demands and only deliver the BEST for our customers. Glutamine Rush is wheat-free and 100% naturally fermented free form amino acid.
Do you know the benefits of Glutamine Supplementation?
- Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid. While it can be manufactured by the body, supplementing with glutamine is recommended because of the high demand the body has for it.
- Of the free form amino acids present in skeletal muscles, up to 60% is L-Glutamine!
- Supplementing with Glutamine has been shown to induce a significant increase in growth hormone levels, assisting in muscle cell growth.
- Glutamine supplementation helps volumize muscle cells, reduce muscle soreness, enhance muscle recovery and help control toxic ammonia.
- Glutamine is anti-catabolic. Supplementing with Glutamine will prevent the body from catabolizing muscle tissue for its Glutamine needs.
- Glutamine is in great demand by the body; for that reason, it is an imperative supplement. Glutamine is especially critical for athletes; however it is also a key supplement for “regular folks” as well.
- Glutamine is a primary energy source for the immune system and has been shown to strengthen weakened immune systems.
- Glutamine is also a key nutrient for the intestines, as it has the ability to repair a “leaky gut” by maintaining the structural integrity of the bowels.
- Glutamine decreases the cravings for sweets and sugar.