Ola Fit For Life is now hiring! We are actively searching for talented, fun and energetic team players that are passionate about helping others achieve their health and fitness goals!
Check out our positions below and apply if you think you have what it takes to be part of Team Ola Fit For Life.
Why work for us? Being a part of our team means being part of our family and families always benefit from each other!
As part of our fitness family you will have the benefit of:
✓ Free Club Membership
✓ Group Benefits after 3 Months
✓ Merchandise discount
✓ Competitive hourly wages
✓ Bonus Plan to earn extra $
✓ Ongoing training and development
✓ Potential to grow and advance career path
✓ Social events for ‘Team Building’ throughout the year
✓ Fun, positive and energetic work environment
PERSONAL TRAINERS – CONTRACT POSITIONS
Ola Fit For Life is actively seeking highly-motivated, energetic, & passionate Certified Personal Trainers to join our team. You must be keen to make a difference and guide our members on their journey to reach their personal fitness goals. You will be a part of Team Ola Fit For Life that prides itself on creating a judgement free, safe and comfortable space for members to make healthy fitness transformations they want in their life.
You will utilize your knowledge of fitness and nutrition to guide members and create individualized fitness plans that is appropriate to each person’s physical capabilities. You will apply your strong best service skills as you engage with members and answer their questions about membership, gym equipment, products, services and health & wellness questions.
This position will offer substantial growth opportunity in hours, earnings, responsibilities and career advancement for a success driven, long-term employee.
- Acquire & retain personal training members from within our membership base.
- Ability to approach and start conversation with new people and potential members about their fitness goals and introduce them to personal training packages and group training classes.
- Provide personal evaluations to members on their fitness level by reviewing their abilities, physical condition and overall health to ensure that all fitness plans are suitable.
- Create personalized fitness workouts that assist members in reaching their fitness goals according to their current physical abilities.
- Train members on the proper techniques for all exercises and use of each equipment.
- Motivate members by promoting self fitness awareness.
- Plan and teach various types of group fitness classes.
- Help to create a clean and tidy environment for all our members.
- Personal training and possibly group training certification.
- Current certificate in CPR/AED and First Aid.
- 2+ years experience in personal training or group fitness instruction.
- Able to design and implement safe, effective and fun workouts based on member’s age and abilities.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Able to learn and use gym management software and Microsoft Office software to create member plans, schedule appointments, schedule classes and process payments as needed.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, customer service and sales skills.
- Able to proactively communicate issues or concerns & be solution-oriented.
- Flexible Schedule; Able to take a mix of morning, evening and some weekend shifts.
- Stay current with new relevant fitness trends and share with other team members.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Please note subject as: PERSONAL TRAINER POSITION.
We regret that due to high volume of applicants only those selected for an interview will be contacted.